Monday, October 30, 2006

Break it Down

Life has been crazy!  Here is some good work at home advice I plan on applying to myself. 
I decided that it was a good idea to start numerous blogs and a numerous websites and that it was also a great idea to become a Girl Scout Troop Leader at the same time... haha..
Well of course these are all good things when you take them one at a time but when you try to do it all at once it is a little bit overwhelming. 
So I have all the blogs and I have all the website and I was trying to work on every single one every single day.  This wasn't the best idea.  It wasn't long before I felt overwhelmed and well if I couldn't work on them all in one day I didn't work.
As you know, it has been awhile since I have posted.  Here is what I have finally figured out... break it down... Dedicate one day to each website, two at the most.   This will mean they will all get updated at least weekly.  If I can write two blogs in one day.. good... if not I won't end up feeling like I am failing in my endeavors. 
So that is my new plan.   I am going to try to work in little chunks instead of trying to get it all done all at once every day.   If you are starting to feel overwhelmed in any part of your life or job.. break it down! 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , , ,
 
 
Powered By Qumana

No comments: