Friday, November 03, 2006

PayPerPost updated!

 
You might remember awhile back when I decided to give PayPerPost a try.  They pay you to write blogs posts about different topics.   Way back when I first signed up you could use your blogs as long as they were at least 90 days old and there were a few other rules.  PayPerPost has since updated and now you must register each of your blogs. 
This is still one of the best opportunities around for bloggers.  I wrote 2-3 posts in my blogs and sure enough 30 days later I recieved my payment!  Since I was just testing it out I only made around $30 that month but it was more than I had made the previous month from those blogs! 
I am still getting the new rules and everything figured out but I am sure looking forward to making more money from PayPerPost
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , , ,
 
Powered By Qumana

No comments: