Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I Love PayPerPost

Are you tired of hearing about PayPerPost from me yet?  There is a reason I talk about it so often and so much.  It's because I love it!  If you are a frequent reader you know that in the beginning I was a little worried that it would turn out to be one big flop.  I have been with them for quite awhile now though and it is only getting better and better.  They have changed the format a bit and you do need to get each individual blog approved and it is taking a little longer to get your posts approved but that is all just a growing pain. 
For anyone looking to make extra money working at home PayPerPost is a very simple and easy way.  Just log in each day and look for an opportunity that fits in with your blog, write a post, include the appropriate links and you are done!  Easy money.  I love that I can have some control over how much money I make on any given day now. 
I have tried other blog advertising programs but I must say I love PayPerPost the most! In fact it is the only one I use these days!  Give it a shot and make some money at home!
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , , , ,
 
 
Powered By Qumana

No comments: