Thursday, November 09, 2006

On Track

Yea, it's Winter again!  Since I started working from home this has really become my favorite season.  Don't get me wrong, I still hate the ice and when I must drive on snowy, slick streets but when it comes to work, this is when I get the most done.  Or so I thought.  It seems like since cold weather hit I have busier than ever! 
I think what is really happening is that I need to readjust.  I need to get back in the habit of sitting down and getting to work instead of trying to keep the same schedule we had over the summer.  I'm not sure that makes sense unless you are already working at home and going through the same thing.
What I am trying to say is I got in the habit of doing certain things everyday and on specific days.  Now I am still trying to cram everything into a few hours instead of slowing down and taking it step by step. 
I have actually been doing better.  You will notice a lot more posts this week than what I had over the past two months! 
I guess my whole point is that this is something to watch out for in your own home business.  It is easy to get off track and not so easy to get back on. 
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , , ,
Powered By Qumana

No comments: