Friday, November 10, 2006

Working at home choices

I was just thinking.  Actually the post about why I love working at home got me to thinking.  It is really important that when you are deciding on how you will make money at home that you think about what you want to get out of it.  Money is of course one thing you want but what about the lifestyle you want to have. 
If you have been reading this blog you already know there is a difference between working at home and having a job vs working at home with your own business.
If you are picking a job keep in mind that you will have to be more disciplined and keep some regular hours. 
The same thing applies to a direct sales business.  You will need to be organized and schedule regular home parties or flea markets and holiday fairs to keep your income coming in.
Building websites was the perfect choice for me because I wanted to be able to make money even if Im not sitting at the computer.  I love the thought of a regular income and having control over how much I make which was what attracted me to Cha Cha but once I gave it some thought I didn't want to be sitting at the computer to make that hourly income.  I want to be able to move away from the computer at a moments notice. 
I just wanted to give you a few more things to think about when you are choosing how you will make money at home.  
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , , , , ,
 
Powered By Qumana

No comments: