Tuesday, March 07, 2006

How will you make money part 1

As I search around for all the different ways people can work from home, one question comes to mind a lot:  "What am I willing to do to make money?"
I know there are ways to make considerable more money from home than what I am currently making but what am I willing to give up to do it?  The answer is "nothing". 
Recently I wrote about affiliate marketing and there was one affiliate program that I mentioned but said I wouldn't talk about because I didn't know much about it.  This was the truth.  I didn't know much about it except that I had signed up with them took a quick look around and didn't see anything that I liked.  This was all over a 5 minute period.   In the meantime I kept hearing other people rave about this program so I felt like I must have missed something and needed to look around more.
A day or so later another wahm who I have a ton of respect for mentioned that she had used this company at one time but felt like a "sleazy used car salesman".  Finally I had validation!  It wasn't just me! 
So this morning I was thinking about all these people who are very happy to sell you an ebook or just access to a webpage and tell you to use this company to place ad's all over the internet.
These are the same people who will also tell you to just write your own ebook and sell it.  Or place ad's on internet classsifieds and sell other people the same information.
You know what?  These people are probably making hundreds of thousands of dollars.
What are you willing to give up to make that kind of money?  Your pride?  Your ethics?  Your value system?
Not me.. I would rather be getting by and feeling good about myself and what I do.  How about you?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , , ,
 
Powered By Qumana

No comments: