Friday, July 07, 2006

Would you keep working?

 
What would you do if you won the Lottery?  There is a new show out called Windfall (http://www.nbc.com/Windfall/money_tracker/) about a group of people who win the Lottery and how it changes their lives.  Personally, I have thought about this a lot as I'm sure most of us do.  It is the ultimate dream come true for most people. 
If I won the Lottery I would keep working at home.  Now you are probably thinking "Yeah right!" but it's true.  I get a lot of personal satisfaction from the fact that I have been able to work from home and be successful at it.  Now of course I would not put in as much time because it wouldn't be such a big deal if I had a bad week or even a bad month.  I would spend more time taking the kids on vacations and spending time together to just have fun and build memories.  I often think I would buy a home, pay off the van, get hubby a new car and pay off the credit cards and I would do all those things but those aren't the most important things I think about.  I try to remind myself every night that when all is said and done all we have is our memories.   Winning the Lottery would give me the resources to just have fun with my family and that is what I would want to spend most of my time doing.   What would you do?  Would you keep working or quit your job?  Would you buy everything you wanted or still live conservatively?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
FREE list of paying surveys, mystery shopping companies and opportunties to work at home: www.katieshugs.com
 

FREE information on government grants, auctions, and more!  www.freefromscams.com

 

Scrapbooking4us!  www.scrapbooking4us.com

 

 

Technorati Tags : , , , , , , ,

 
 
 
Powered By Qumana

No comments: