Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Diversify

It is pretty easy to get on one topic and get stuck there.  I am trying to learn these days to diversify a bit.  The best part about it is that I don't get in a rut. 
If you are blogging about one topic and have numerous variations on that one topic you will find that you run out of things to talk about frequently. 
I believe most of us have interests in more than one area but we fail to take advantage of that.  For instance I am not a very political person but I LOVE to express my opinions about this area.  It would be an easy thing for me to start a political blog and move beyond the wah stuff. 
If you are already blogging take some time today to think about what other things you are interested in besides the topic of your blog.  Think about the things you enjoy but don't give much thought to or even something you want to learn more about.  Start a new blog and leverage that knowledge!
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , , ,
 
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Good advice Connie.