Thursday, April 20, 2006

Being Thankful

Recently I have had a great deal of things going on in my life.  I must say I have been very thankful during this time to be a work at home mom. 
I have found that it affords benefits that I wouldn't have if I worked outside the home. 
I have been able to work in the mornings and take the afternoons off to get the things done I need to get done and it hasn't had a profound effect on my income.
This wouldn't be the case unless I was on salary somewhere else.  Plus if I need to get things done in the morning or even all day long I can do that and then work in the evenings.
It has been a true blessing and I just wanted to share that information. 
This is definately something to consider if you want to work from home and it might even give you some motivation to find that perfect source of income for you.
 
 
 
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , ,
 
Powered By Qumana

1 comment:

Ashley said...

amen to that Connie.