Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Life of a wahm

This whole month so far has been fairly unproductive.  At least I feel it has.  I probably have gotten as much as possible accomplished but I feel like I have only done about half of what I should. 
Between family obligatioins, getting sick and tax time I feel pretty busy but I also feel like I have been slacking off.
I keep reminding myself that I must have my priorities straight and take care of more than just "business" but it sure isn't always easy. 
When I started this business I worked a good 12-14 hours a day and I felt okay with that.  Last week my husband quit his night job so now I am only working 6-8 hours a day which is a normal workday for most people.  I feel better and less stressed when I am not working so much and I am enjoying the time we have together every afternoon and evening now. 
Im sure there is a lesson here but I will let you decide how it applies to your own personal situation.
 
 
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , ,
 
Powered By Qumana

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Sounds like you have had a lot on your mind lately. Don't wory thigns will get better. Maybe things with your hubby will get better now that he isn;t working all the time. I'll keep you in my thoghts.